General Kitchen Assistant (Band 1)
Required from as soon as possible.
The Governing Body seek to appoint a highly motivated General Catering Assistant to contribute to the overall ethos and aims of the schools.
The successful candidate will assist our friendly and committed Catering Team in the preparation for and during service of meals and refreshments. You will be expected to carry out general kitchen duties including washing up, cleaning catering equipment and service points.
You must be dedicated and professional and be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced disclosure barring check is required for this post.
- CLEASWELL HILL SCHOOL - Information (for application pack) January 2018.docx
- Job Application Form for Maintained Schools.doc
- Job Application Form Guidance Notes for Maintained Schools.doc
- Childcare Disqualification Form.docx
- Letter to accompany pack.doc
- Criminal Records Declaration Form.doc
- SG55 General Assistant (Band 1).pdf