Cleaswell Hill School is a day community Special School for 175 children (designated age range 2 – 19). Some pupils have additional physical difficulties, medical or emotional needs, and others are identified as being within the autistic spectrum.
The school has a large, well-qualified and talented team of teaching and support staff who together provide a personalised, quality learning experience for each child. Strong support is also received from a team of visiting professionals, including speech and language therapists, occupational therapists and physiotherapists.
This post is a variable hours contract between 25 – 35 hours per week and initially for 32.5 hours per week term time + 5 teacher training days (negotiable).
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced criminal records check is required for this post.
- Childcare Disqualification Form.pdf
- Job Application Form for Maintained Schools.pdf
- Equality and Diversity in Employment Policy - [Autumn 2015 - LA Directed].pdf
- Job Application Form Guidance Notes for Maintained Schools.pdf
- Criminal Records Declaration Form.pdf
- SG16 Teaching Assistant - General Level 1 (Band 2).pdf
- Letter for Applicant.pdf